Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased the factory service manual for my own use and approached the moderators of the forum for permission to post this PDF reference here. They feel this small section is OK but they asked me not to post large chunks of it, so please don't ask. This is a very useful bit of information, though. I hope you find it helpful.

The link takes you to the PDF file on my Dropbox account, just click it and it should open in your browser or directly in the Adobe Free Acrobat Reader progam, depending on what browser you use.

Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s30vb6hh2ea8ui9/Honda_Torque_Values_2011-2013.pdf?dl=0

Post here if you have any trouble getting it, I can email it to you. If you like this, ask the mods to make it a sticky.

Thanks to moderator live-to-ride for the assistance.

Cheers,

John

·
Registered
144 Posts
Thank you for this! I always have to ask about specs and do lots of digging. This make my life much easier! :grin2:

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Good decision, Mods. Although I have a Service Manual, all owners should not have to buy a manual just to obtain basic service information like this.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for this! I always have to ask about specs and do lots of digging. This make my life much easier! :grin2:
You are most welcome. Took about 15 minutes to do and I figured there would be a lot of folks who would find it useful. Glad you liked it.

-John

1 - 6 of 6 Posts