Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I thought I would start a new thread on Honda's touring screen. I just installed mine and to confirm what was stated in the other thread, yes it is meant to be placed on top of the original screen. There are 2 plastic spacers allow the touring screen to rest on the original screen and I assume having the original screen there provides a lot of the support that the touring screen requires.

Hope this link works!!

https://picasaweb.google.com/110912...&authkey=Gv1sRgCJO-y9aKvfvwQA&feat=directlink

·
Registered
62 Posts
Couple more pictures please and from different angles.

Where did you purchase it and how much did it cost? How hard was it to install?

Thanks.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Yes, nice. Thanks. Please give us a report when you get a chance. Easy on and off, I can see maybe getting this for touring.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Thanks for the pictures. I just don't see it being sold here in the US.

Is it such that it can be removed and the stock shield be used undamaged (for the hot summers)?

I am looking for something to use this winter at 50 degrees F.

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
I've had mine on for a week or so now and the main difference is the lack of wind on the upperbody, only for it to be tranferred straight onto your helmet. :)

I haven't had the opportunity to check it out at highspeed yet but am going touring in a few weeks and looking forward to hitting the highway at 150kph for extended periods.

After that I think I'll take it off and keep it for my touring days.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I'm afraid I don't pay the slightest bit of attention to fuel economy so I'll never know.
I live in an Oil exporting country, and the price of gas has STILL gone up 32% since Jan2010 :mad:, so I tend to be just a little curious. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Installation takes 5 minutes. It cost me 1500 baht including delivery in Thailand.

Thanks for posting those pictures. Could you tell me which dealer in Thailand you bought it from? If you don't mind maybe the part number? Or did you just ask for the CBR 250 touring screen?
Thanks

1 - 20 of 32 Posts