Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I thought I would start a new thread on Honda's touring screen. I just installed mine and to confirm what was stated in the other thread, yes it is meant to be placed on top of the original screen. There are 2 plastic spacers allow the touring screen to rest on the original screen and I assume having the original screen there provides a lot of the support that the touring screen requires.

Hope this link works!!

https://picasaweb.google.com/110912...&authkey=Gv1sRgCJO-y9aKvfvwQA&feat=directlink

·
Registered
62 Posts
Thanks for the pictures. I just don't see it being sold here in the US.

Is it such that it can be removed and the stock shield be used undamaged (for the hot summers)?

I am looking for something to use this winter at 50 degrees F.

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
I've had mine on for a week or so now and the main difference is the lack of wind on the upperbody, only for it to be tranferred straight onto your helmet. :)

I haven't had the opportunity to check it out at highspeed yet but am going touring in a few weeks and looking forward to hitting the highway at 150kph for extended periods.

After that I think I'll take it off and keep it for my touring days.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.