Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone here have one and if so how is it? I saw a video on youtube of one being installed and it looked fairly easy. It uses the factory tag light and turn signals so there is no cutting wires. It looked good too. The only thing I didn't understand was the $50 price when others are twice that or more.

·
Registered
455 Posts
wait here was a Fender eliminator in that hot bodies vid? where?

also been trying to find this. saw it on some website for 50 bucks but didn't look legit.

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Thanks HoPMIX , great vid on tail disassembly... I see what Macca was talking about now.

saved it for when I get mine.

·
Registered
221 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
THERES 5 OF EACH IN STOCK CAN SHIP MONDAY $42 & $10 SHIPPING..
EMAIL ME IF YOU WANT ONE FOR NOW.. ILL TRY TO GET THEM ON THE SITE TOMORROW

ABS TAG BRKT - CBR250R TXT BLK BODY Hotbodies Racing 41102-1000
ABS TAG BRKT - CBR250R BLK BODY Hotbodies Racing 41102-1001

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
THERES 5 OF EACH IN STOCK CAN SHIP MONDAY $42 & $10 SHIPPING..
EMAIL ME IF YOU WANT ONE FOR NOW.. ILL TRY TO GET THEM ON THE SITE TOMORROW

ABS TAG BRKT - CBR250R TXT BLK BODY Hotbodies Racing 41102-1000
ABS TAG BRKT - CBR250R BLK BODY Hotbodies Racing 41102-1001
Sweet! Did you just get these in? I would like to see pics of both.

·
Registered
282 Posts
personally I'm gonna save up and buy the Tyga Performance single seater kit (GP style) and get rid of that whole ugly rear end.

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
I sense jealosy.

I couldn't help but laugh throughout the whole video. I cant take her seriously. Man she talks slow and boring. Then at the end she calls the chumps squids.
+1, and I think she should be wearing a brazilian Carnaval "outfit" to make it less boring.
I'm gonna go and make a wild assumption that you two are "females" (or males whom are very intact to their feminine side) because that woman in the instructional video was "FINE as hell". Also, the fact that she knew her way around a bike and her hand tools only made her that much hotter. I just hope she too comes with the fender eliminator kit when I put down my order.

·
Registered
195 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
How much a of problem will these fender eliminator kits cause with the rider's back being covered with road goo and water?

1 - 20 of 56 Posts