Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are some pictures of our group ride. It was a lot of fun. We all met up, said hello, and took some winding Texas back roads.

It was great meeting all the guys; Tri, Will, Shawn, and Eddie. We'll have to do it again sometime soon and hopefully get Brett (Lowcard) and some others in along for the ride.

Bottom left to top left; Tri, Will, Shawn
Bottom right to top right; Me (Matt) and Eddie

·
Registered
628 Posts
Yeah sorry i missed it, bruised my knee playing hockey saturday afternoon. Ill definately be there next time.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Looks like it was fun :(

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good times indeed. We'll do it again soon. Try and get a larger group, if possible. Shawn had mentioned stopping by this biker bar we passed by next time we all get together. Sounds like fun. There was probably about 100+ Harley's there when we passed by. We passed tons of riders.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Looks like an awesome time! I really wish their were more guys up around this way to get a nice group of 5 or 6 bikes together and go for a ride. It's really a shame too because we have some beautiful backroads up here. I have yet be on a ride with anybody other than a couple short rides with my wife. Most of my riding has been solo which sucks. Looks like ya'll had perfect weather for it too!

Matt, you weren't riding without a helmet were you??

·
Registered
628 Posts
Ride down and cruise with us bud! Haha

·
Registered
534 Posts
LOL, Yeah that shouldn't be more than 1,500-2,000 miles, I could do that in an afternoon! HA HA. I'd love to come to Houston to ride with ya'll and I also have a very good friend from high school that lives out there that I haven't seen in years and years that I'd love to visit. He's into bikes too.

·
Registered
628 Posts
^yeah were gonna start an outlaw 250 gang and roll around and laugh at guys on harleys filling up at gas stations, maybe start trafficking some solar panels and wind turbine blades. Haha

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Looks like an awesome time! I really wish their were more guys up around this way to get a nice group of 5 or 6 bikes together and go for a ride. It's really a shame too because we have some beautiful backroads up here. I have yet be on a ride with anybody other than a couple short rides with my wife. Most of my riding has been solo which sucks. Looks like ya'll had perfect weather for it too!

Matt, you weren't riding without a helmet were you??

It was really cool meeting all the guys, going for a ride and have a bunch of CBRs ride together.

I did ride that day without my helmet cause I was letting my girlfriend use it, whom came a long for the ride that day too. I know it's a big risk, but I don't have a spare helmet and I would rather have my gf wear it since she was on the back riding along. :) Extra helmet for the gf is in order.

Ride down and cruise with us bud! Haha

LOL, that would be a long ride, but a cool one. Definitely would love a long cruise myself. Seeing the landscape change.

LOL, Yeah that shouldn't be more than 1,500-2,000 miles, I could do that in an afternoon! HA HA. I'd love to come to Houston to ride with ya'll and I also have a very good friend from high school that lives out there that I haven't seen in years and years that I'd love to visit. He's into bikes too.

That would be great if you could come down. :) Although, I know it's quite a long drive.

Really cool to see a bunch of CBees hanging out!
We're pretty fortunate cause there's millions of people that live in Houston, which is why we're able to get 5-6 people to ride together. I've even thought about maybe giving Honda of Houston some flyer's or contact information to maybe this forum or a Houston club to new CBR owners for future rides. :)

·
Registered
628 Posts
We're pretty fortunate cause there's millions of people that live in Houston, which is why we're able to get 5-6 people to ride together. I've even thought about maybe giving Honda of Houston some flyer's or contact information to maybe this forum or a Houston club to new CBR owners for future rides. :)[/QUOTE]

^ good idea. Im serious anout starting a houston 250 club bud

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
^yeah were gonna start an outlaw 250 gang and roll around and laugh at guys on harleys filling up at gas stations, maybe start trafficking some solar panels and wind turbine blades. Haha
Don't forget that you're working on a logo design for our Bad Ass MC41 Club. I liked the Texas one with a star at Houston. I suppose that could be adapted to an outline of Illinois with a star at Chicago. LOL We're so BA man!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys new rider and CBR250 owner, interested in riding with and getting to know other riders. Would you guys be interested in having a new comer join up with you all?

DC

·
Registered
628 Posts
Hey I'm a new rider and owner of a CBR250 interested in joining the group, if you're still looking for new members.
Hey guys new rider and CBR250 owner, interested in riding with and getting to know other riders. Would you guys be interested in having a new comer join up with you all?

DC
Were not neccesarrily even a club yet, but of course you can come ride with us. Will let you know when the next group ride is.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Too awesome... I see the lone dark shadow rider in the group. Looks like a lot of fun! Hopefully we can get something going in the Virginia area. Takers?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts