Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Blowing your warm breath down your jacket to heat you up. :grin2:
Close, but not quite.

I held the short end in my mouth, and the long end exited out the chin seal of my System II helmet.
I would inhale through my nose, and exhale through my mouth.
When I got to work, 3 1/2 miles away (at midnight), I would brush off all of the frozen water vapor on the front of my snowmobile suit.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Close, but not quite.

I held the short end in my mouth, and the long end exited out the chin seal of my System II helmet.
I would inhale through my nose, and exhale through my mouth.
When I got to work, 3 1/2 miles away (at midnight), I would brush off all of the frozen water vapor on the front of my snowmobile suit.
When I got my new HJC helmet, it came with an anti-fog shield. I'd tried all kinds of things to keep my shield clear when it got cold, and nothing seemed to work very well, so I was skeptical, but I put it on anyway . . . and I'm glad I did. That thing really works! And after two years of riding it's still working and hasn't showed any signs of falling off or wearing out. I'd highly recommend an HJC full-face helmet, if only for that shield . . . .

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
When I got my new HJC helmet, it came with an anti-fog shield. I'd tried all kinds of things to keep my shield clear when it got cold, and nothing seemed to work very well, so I was skeptical, but I put it on anyway . . . and I'm glad I did. That thing really works! And after two years of riding it's still working and hasn't showed any signs of falling off or wearing out. I'd highly recommend an HJC full-face helmet, if only for that shield . . . .
I recently bought a HJC RPHA helmet, and noticed it fogged-up really easily when it got colder. I've been wearing a Scorpion EXO for years, and their anti-fog coating is very good.

I have the HJC inset to put on the visor to stop fogging, but haven't tried it. I'll have to give it a shot next time out.

Thanks for the tip.

Got this from Riders Discount a few months back -

My second HJC. Not bad, pretty comparable to the Scorpion EXO 700 it replaced.

Found another use for the Scorpion -

21 - 25 of 25 Posts