Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,924 Posts
Hey guys, I just moved this thread over to the Verticalscope Forum Support / Help (CBR250.net) forum. This forum is the one which is looked at regularly (I believe daily) by the Administrator staff, so whenever you have questions or issues of this nature regarding the site, this is the forum to post in for the quickest response.

·
Administrator
281 Posts
I've been trying to get [email protected] to respond to my email requests to refund the $15 removal of funds via Paypal for the Premium membership no longer wanted. It took me longer to figure out how to cancel the auto-renewal.

The big issue for me is the ONE DAY notice of auto-renewal, which is way too short for such a system. Yesterday I received an auto-renewal notice for my motorcycle insurance, some TWO WEEKS ahead of the due date. That's more how it should be.

The other issue was that last year I canceled the auto-renewal when I got billed twice. Well, it turned out that the auto-renewal from 2013 was still in effect.

The act of canceling the auto-renewal is buried deep within the Paypal account, too deep for what it is.

$15 is not much in the grand scheme of things, so it is the principle here that chaffs my hide. If I get the CB500X I've been looking at, it is doubtful I would support any forum with this type of auto-renewal system.
To cancel renewals you need to look for subscriptions in your paypal account and look for the site on your list of subscriptions. If you need help with a refund send a PM to this account with the refund request and the transaction ID from paypal. I will take care of you.
-Philip

·
Registered
599 Posts
To cancel renewals you need to look for subscriptions in your paypal account and look for the site on your list of subscriptions. If you need help with a refund send a PM to this account with the refund request and the transaction ID from paypal. I will take care of you.
-Philip
PM sent. Thank you VERY much.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Contact your bank that it was an unauthorized fraudulent post-cancellation withdrawal. That should get someone's attention very quickly. If it's that obscure and difficult to cancel or get any response, then obviously it's on purpose.

Also, use Firefox + Ad Block Plus.

·
Administrator
281 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Yes, you have to go to the Profile section of your Paypal account to see the status of your auto-renewals. That was not as easy as it should have been.

I appreciate the admin's taking care of me in this situation.

If I do it again, I'll support the forum(s), but change the Paypal profile so that the next year it does not auto-renew.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts