Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Just for madd-trapper
Is it possible to take the air out of one tire and put it in another? Or will the abs make it possible not to use any air at all?
By the way where does my ipod, gps, cappuchino machine and hair dryer go?

·
Registered
24 Posts
More importantly, what KIND of air do I use?? Is plain air good enough? Where can I get the best air? I'm modding my bike with a mount for my 50-inch plasma tv, will post pics.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Will I need to adjust my air pressure on my tires? I plan to spray paint my wheels red. It not only looks cool but will significantly increase my fuel mileage due to a decrease in friction. Don't worry I am planning to have ABS retro-fitted. I am very worried though because my headlight seems to have a leak. I looked this morning and all the fluid had drained out. Has anyone else experienced this? I filled it up with synthetic oil thinking that less friction would help the photons shine brighter. I think I made a big mistake though as I can barely see the light now. Is there a break-in period for the headlight? Should I switch to traditional oil or avoid using my brights for the first month of driving? I don't think I would be having all these issues if I would have bought a faster bike.

·
745 Posts
You can get a faster bike without buying a new one. Some ideas:

• Ride off a cliff
  • Nitromethane
  • NOS (which is funny as well)
  • JATO booster
  • Take off the mirrors (what's behind me is of no concern)

·
745 Posts
By the way, CBR-STL, we can all tell you're inexperienced - everyone knows that you only use the bright lights when you're tailgating.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hey Luke, I'm pretty sure you are in agreement with me that if I retro-fit my bike with ABS I will be able to stop safely after riding over the cliff, right? Thank goodness for modern technology. Wow, what an idea you developed. You saved me so much $$ on engine mods. Now I just need to find a nice high cliff and see what this baby can do. Look for my post in the Top Speed Dead, I mean Thread.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I've heard of a great place in the Andes mountains...........some nit used a parachute instead of ABS. Now he's got to get a new bike. :D

·
Registered
221 Posts
I moded my tires to be rimless. Just used some gorilla glue to stick some straws from the axle to the rubber. Praise Gorilla Glue! This sure beats shaving the weight off with carbon fiber. I will post top speed results soon.

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Insert valve stem carefully and Fart.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts