Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a neat and tidy way to store my gloves. How do you store yours? I'd like to keep them away from the dust and give them an adequate space to air out any moisture. Mostly, I just want to keep spiders and other bugs out of them (an irrational fear, I know).

Does anyone have any creative ways of storing your gloves?

· Registered
29 Posts
I store my main pair of gloves inside my helmet. My second pair of gloves are stored wherever I left them last time I used them, which I have no idea where is. Probably a dusty place where spiders and other bugs can get inside them and without adequate space to air out any moisture.

· Registered
Honda: INNOVA125i(2010); CBR250R(2013)
1,010 Posts
I store my main pair of gloves inside my helmet.
Yes, that's how I do it regularly.
I'd like to keep them away from the dust and give them an adequate space to air out any moisture. Mostly, I just want to keep spiders and other bugs out of them (an irrational fear, I know)
I put a cardboard roll inside the gloves that I take from paper towel.
I place them in a drawer that rodents and other animals cannot reach. Regardless of the gloves, against insects, if necessary, I spray with a suitable material. But if you are worried you can spray the drawer as a motive action (in advance).
Hand Arm Leg Sleeve Gesture
Hand Sleeve Gesture Cigar Nail

Reactions: Mory and Big Cahuna

· Super Moderator
1,465 Posts
I have a small closet in a spare room that I've dedicated to just my riding gear. Helmets and gloves on top shelf, jackets below and boots on the floor. I've also added small bins for things like earplugs. Having everything in one place eliminates searching for things before a ride and gets me on the bike faster.
Where the heck do you guys live where spiders are crawling into your gloves all the time? In 40 years of riding, I don't think that's ever happened to me once.

· Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a small closet in a spare room that I've dedicated to just my riding gear. Helmets and gloves on top shelf, jackets below and boots on the floor. I've also added small bins for things like earplugs. Having everything in one place eliminates searching for things before a ride and gets me on the bike faster.
Where the heck do you guys live where spiders are crawling into your gloves all the time? In 40 years of riding, I don't think that's ever happened to me once.
I like the cabinet idea. Like I said, it's an irrational fear. I've had everything from frogs and lizards to centipedes make their way into my shoes while on vacation so I know it happens. I've moved into a new home and I have been vacuuming black widows out of every nook and cranny for about a month now. I've been smashing my gloves every time I put them on because I can't really see very well into them and feeling something squirming in my glove while on the highway just makes my skin crawl. Once when I was riding in the mojave desert I had a huge beast of a spider crawl right onto my visor while riding.

God, I hate those things.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts