Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

461 - 480 of 500 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
166kph

the best i could do on a flat road,tucked in,was 166km....but it took around 50 seconds to go from 140 to top end......im dropping front sprocket size soon anyway as i have always prefered velocity ...............besides,who buys a 250 for top end?:p

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Wow, I wish I hadn't spent all that money on my engine, pcv, full exhaust etc when some of you can hit such a high speed stock with 23 or so hp...

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Whats your top with all your mods?
@ true sea level ( you can see the sea lol)flat road, with stock gearing,tyre's
Me being 80kg, 1 bar of fuel left in the tank ( gotta drop kg somewhere) on a closed road pulled 176kph @ 11800rpm with nothing more to give & thats on the GPS.

·
Registered
532 Posts
I think the highest I've ever gotten up to is 163km/h (101mph) indicated, on a...umm....'track'. lol

Reactions: benny blue

·
Registered
27 Posts
@Conundrum - how in Hell did you do that? :) I've pegged mine out at about 82 - though that was in slightly windy conditions. I have to do a LOT of preplanning if I'm going to pass. :) Going uphill he looses steam at about 65..

·
Registered
24 Posts
157 Kmph

I just did 157 Kmph (97+ Mph) fully tucked in, Speedo indicated on a fully stock bike, flat road. I have a feeling :D it will cross 161 (100Mph) Kmph. Definitely loosing 20Kg will help, I weigh 96Kg currently.

Surprisingly it reached 140+ pretty quickly and I crossed 150 twice.

Last best was 148(92). Since then I have replaced Chain Set.

·
Registered
139 Posts
last week i was doin 95mph racing a turbo saab goin slightly downhill in full tuck, only performance mod is a leo vince exhaust and my weight is 185lbs

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
^^^ but can he ride straight? :p (One of the top comments from the youtube link)
Hahaha yeh I read that lol, I'd say if you can throw that thing around like that a straight line should be no problem. I'd love to get all the dimensions for that corse & give it a go .

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I can maintain 140km/h on my bike fairly easily. Have hit 150km/h. This was compared to another vehicle with cruise control set. Speedo has been fairly consistent with the speed / GPS e.t.c.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Tucked in, tail wind, heading I-40 West towards our destination of Stacoah, NC I hit 90mph. Not a bit more. Throttle all the way to stop.

461 - 480 of 500 Posts