Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 244 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone here get a good deal?

I'm on the west coast of Canada. The prices here are $4,495 or with the abs $4,995

Talked with one guy about knocking off the freight and Delivery taxes, but he only came down $100. Though he said he wouldn't charge me for documentation fees (which i think are about $100-200)

Just curious if anyone has found some smoking deals

·
Registered
681 Posts
I got $100 off of mine but made up for it with freight and doc fees. I ended up paying like $4600 US out the door for a non-ABS.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Mine out the door cost $4491.88. That's including Sales Tax, Documentation Charges and Registration. The dealer I went to offers if you buy a bike from them you get 20% off all your gear you buy through them as well, so that saved me a good penny as well.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow, nice deals!
If I can get them to knock off the Freight and Document tax I'll be a happy camper.

I really don't mind getting the non-abs CBR. I'll just have to make sure not to lock up the front tire when it's raining is all

·
Registered
31 Posts
5150$ out the door in Quebec, Canada. As usual we're getting ripped off in Canada but I think I got a decent deal nevertheless.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
$4582 out the door here....fees,tags,state sales tax,(bogus freight and set up fees- to fleece more $ out of you for simply ripping open a crate with a claw hammer) non ABS..just have a deposit now...so that's if they ever ship the fricking thing to me so i can finish paying for it

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
110,000thb on the road with rego, tax and insurance, a good HJC helmet, 12 month roadside assitance anywhere in country and a platinum package set of gift vouchers - free air filter, oil filter, 6 deep cleans, 6 free oil changes etc etc.

Which is about 2,490 Euro I think.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
With the lovely 12% HST tax here in b.c. , I know I"m going to be hit probably the hardest.

Ah well.. I'm off to the dealership to see about picking her up today

I JUST PICKED HER UP!!!! Did 50+km on it today. Maybe some more after lunch :)

Got the Abs version @ $4,995 +tax -$355 off delivery/freight and no documentation fees. I feel pretty good about it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Anyone brought there bike around Southern California and what is the out the door price for it? I planning to buy one in about two or so weeks and what to see what others got theirs for.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Sticker price was $3999, I put $400 down and added the extended warranty. Walked out the door paying $4900 after all fee's.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi

I am getting a quote for 5000$ out of the door in Southern California for non-abs version black color bike.

Anyone else has got a better deal ?

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Quoted here in Western Australia last week...

cbr250r - $5850 (includes ORC, Drive away price)
cbr250rABS - $6350

Retail is $5490 and $5990.
Both Red and black were available on the showroom floor,
ABS is 'on its way' I'm told.
24 month warranty.

I'll try and get a test ride when the demo becomes available.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am getting a quote for 5000$ out of the door in Southern California for non-abs version black color bike.

Anyone else has got a better deal ?
$5K out the door in Northern California for a non-ABS about a month ago. I could've tried to bargain more, but it was a little difficult with 2 other people waiting in line if my deal fell through!!

It's a supply and demand issue. Once production returns to normal (parts/component shortages) there should be more room for bargaining.

·
Registered
6 Posts
In alberta, canada. Got my non-abs for $5000 all in.
It was a decent price, they let me use my credit card for it too, so I got to claim some rewards as well :p

·
Registered
681 Posts
In alberta, canada. Got my non-abs for $5000 all in.
It was a decent price, they let me use my credit card for it too, so I got to claim some rewards as well :p
Holy crap... I hope you have the cash to pay that off.

1 - 20 of 244 Posts