Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 222 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
I joined this forum last week, and I'm starting to feel like a really old bugger. I'm 46, but I bet the average age of this forum is a lot lower than that. So c'mon, how old are you? :)
I feel quite young at 64.

·
Registered
529 Posts
I'm about as old as Methuselah - give or take a few hundred years. In other words, I'll be 45 next month. :eek:

Mike

·
Registered
62 Posts
Thanks Guys, I'm starting to feel much better already. :D
Perhaps it's time to change your name to "Youngman"!

Also, I never figured out how I got to be a "Junior Member" on the forum - perhaps you have to be over 70 to be a Senior Member!

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Never ever ask a lady her age:D

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Just turned 48 last month, but Street Snooper has me in the Old Folks Home already.

Speaking of Snooper, I want to know how old he is. Any guesses? I'm thinking 16 1/2...

Jay

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Just turned 48 last month, but Street Snooper has me in the Old Folks Home already.

Speaking of Snooper, I want to know how old he is. Any guesses? I'm thinking 16 1/2...

SNOOPER-Jay;)
#1 . u really love me :)

#2 . was way off , only because you said you had been racing since the 70's so i figured ... :confused:

#3 . we know who the "snooper" is around here , snooping in web sites you don't really belong...;)

#4 . you don't see my picture on the corner of this post ??? im only 3 :mad:

#5 . where is your avatar pic ? even auffit can troll some pics of the net :p

......now picture you as just some 48yo "coolguy" that likes to pick on 16yo's .. :(

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
SS...you're a cool looking dude at 3:D. What a cutie!;)

1 - 20 of 222 Posts