Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.. I recently got my hands on the CBR250R ABS. I want to know the year of manufacture of the bike. Is there any way?
I haven't been getting a satisfactory answer from the dealer. :(
Please Help!!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Production date and VIN number. There is a break off in VIN numbers where the model year changes as well as the date of production, with the VIN having priority.
The dealer knows this especially if he is selling the bike new. If used, I doubt there are any 2012 models on the used market at this time.

regards
Mech

·
Registered
1,503 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
There is a sticker on the left frame member under the back of the gas tank. Upper right corner of the sticker has the date and year. Mine says 02/11. That means it took a month to get halfway around the world.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
There is a sticker on the left frame member under the back of the gas tank. Upper right corner of the sticker has the date and year. Mine says 02/11. That means it took a month to get halfway around the world.
My sticker says 5/11...I ordered it from dealer in May..didn't get it till July 23rd..

I'm still gonna run my VIN when I get the chance to see if anything i didn't already know pops up

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey guys..
I tried the website Empty Sea mentioned.. But since I'm from India, it doesnt show the decoded VIN of my bike..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts