Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have always just used the "attachments" button and uploaded pics as a thumbnail..was just simpler that way..

here lately i have tried to put a full size pic up by going and creating an account at..first flikr then photobucket....when i click insert image and put in the flickr url for my pic...the image wont show...
when i do that for photobucket..it just posts the link to take you to the pic....I am positive i am not the only clueless one..

so can someone please take out the time to post some precise instructions for all us members ,both old and new who don't quite know how to master this art form?

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I have always just used the "attachments" button and uploaded pics as a thumbnail..was just simpler that way..

here lately i have tried to put a full size pic up by going and creating an account at..first flikr then photobucket....when i click insert image and put in the flickr url for my pic...the image wont show...
when i do that for photobucket..it just posts the link to take you to the pic....I am positive i am not the only clueless one..

so can someone please take out the time to post some precise instructions for all us members ,both old and new who don't quite know how to master this art form?
^ 1st AWW YEAA!

I use this ---> TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
If you have a PB gallery, can you see the IMG code as an option to copy?
If so, paste that directly into your post.

[IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r254/883xl/Slot%20bikes%20and%20slot%20cars/11252011995.jpg[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,089 Posts

TinyPic is so basic. Upload pic and copy the HTML code for forum boards.

Easy.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thanks guys..and on behalf of all the other clueless people on here who didnt know but were too shy to ask..thank you again

Fb only had the html code showing..i had to change settings to get img code....and i saved tinypic on my bookmarks to use as well :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts