Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wanted to say hey from Central PA, USA. I started looking at the CBR250R
about a week ago. First dealer I called (Pete's Cycle in Baltimore,MD) had two bikes in stock. One red and one black. I went there on 7/9 (yesterday) and bought the Red one. Paid 5094.00 USD out the door. Trucked it home and went for a spin. Very nice bike I must say. I haven't been riding in years, so I'm taking it slow for now. Looking forward to stretching the bike out a bit after break-in. One thing I found so far is the Mode and Reset buttons are non-responsive. Will call the dealer on Monday to let them know and have it replaced when I take it in for maintenance. So far, so good. Looking forward to some enjoyable riding this summer. -Zoomnpa

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
The mode and reset buttons on mine you have to press VERY firmly in the CENTER of the button or they don't work, very frustrating for me because they are **** near impossible to press with gloves on.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The mode and reset buttons on mine you have to press VERY firmly in the CENTER of the button or they don't work, very frustrating for me because they are **** near impossible to press with gloves on.
I've tried using a ball point pen to press the buttons. No joy. Have to have them replaced. And all I wanted to do was set the clock. :rolleyes:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts