Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wanted to say hey from Central PA, USA. I started looking at the CBR250R
about a week ago. First dealer I called (Pete's Cycle in Baltimore,MD) had two bikes in stock. One red and one black. I went there on 7/9 (yesterday) and bought the Red one. Paid 5094.00 USD out the door. Trucked it home and went for a spin. Very nice bike I must say. I haven't been riding in years, so I'm taking it slow for now. Looking forward to stretching the bike out a bit after break-in. One thing I found so far is the Mode and Reset buttons are non-responsive. Will call the dealer on Monday to let them know and have it replaced when I take it in for maintenance. So far, so good. Looking forward to some enjoyable riding this summer. -Zoomnpa

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The mode and reset buttons on mine you have to press VERY firmly in the CENTER of the button or they don't work, very frustrating for me because they are **** near impossible to press with gloves on.
I've tried using a ball point pen to press the buttons. No joy. Have to have them replaced. And all I wanted to do was set the clock. :rolleyes:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.