Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm from Houston and I have been riding about 4 years. I went all track about a year ago. I have had 3 diff cbr600's. This season I started racing with the CMRA and have been noticing how much dang fun everyone is having on the minis. I found one I think I want but I'm not familiar with the 250s. I found a reasonably priced 2007 still street legal. Is there a certain year model you want to stay above because of part issues? I know I will need suspension. Any input would be greatly appreciated :D

·
Registered
611 Posts
Greetings BossLady,

Welcome to the Forum. Best of Luck in your Racing Career.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I'm from Houston and I have been riding about 4 years. I went all track about a year ago. I have had 3 diff cbr600's. This season I started racing with the CMRA and have been noticing how much dang fun everyone is having on the minis. I found one I think I want but I'm not familiar with the 250s. I found a reasonably priced 2007 still street legal. Is there a certain year model you want to stay above because of part issues? I know I will need suspension. Any input would be greatly appreciated :D
HUH? 2007 CBR 125R?? Not sure if there is a '07 250.
^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^

The 250 is fun and seems to be the new hotness for the moto runs.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Thinking you're looking at a 125cc. No 250cc made in 2007.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts