Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I need a fairing , fairing bracket , tank and radiator. Everything is backordered from Honda . Anybody have any scratch and dent parts for sale?
Mike 512 626 7474 in Austin Texas

·
Registered
62 Posts
Tyga performance should have all the body parts

·
Registered
172 Posts
He took 80 bucks for it!:)
Glad to hear it!

Keep us posted on your rebuild.

....and when you get it on any nearby tracks in Austin, post here too, I am local and would like to come watch some track racing.:D

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Glad to hear it!

Keep us posted on your rebuild.

....and when you get it on any nearby tracks in Austin, post here too, I am local and would like to come watch some track racing.:D

I will be thrashing it at Harris Hill , show up and you can make some laps on it............
Mike

·
Registered
172 Posts
I will be thrashing it at Harris Hill , show up and you can make some laps on it............
Mike
Thanks but I am a beginner so track racing is far from my mind right now, but I'd like to come watch and learn. If you let me on it at track it would be the bad type of thrashing.:D

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I need a radiator , they are backordered at Honda , any ideas on what might work?
Mike

pics
22011 cbr250r radiator needed!!! - Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums
look's like a brand new stunt bike to me.
jb weld the radiator, get a hand brake , gear it and take it to a empty lot.

you can thank me later :)

just kidding. dont jb weld the radiator.trust me
you should have her back up in no time.good find.some one probably aready asked but how much if you dont mind ?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I sent the radiator to Myler , they can't fix , nobody can.
I have about $1600 in it and it runs great, 1400 miles. The front end straightened out just fine. I put on a slip-on , the stock slip-on pipe weighs a ton. I am taking off about 40 lbs of weight.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts