Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got it today, home from 100km trip.
I love this machine!

Well not the exhaust, but my honda serviceman told me to wait to at least 1000km. And well its not urgent (money). :)

Finally a bike that can hold and keep 110-130kmt no matter what, THATS what i been missing with my former cbr125rw

Attachments

·
281 Posts
Hey Kim! Great looking photo closeups. And with ABS! I do like the Sinister Black.....initial ride report, please............

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you Luke and Xplorguy :)

I actually made a initial ride report when i tried the bike for over a month ago, nothing has changed - it perfect for me :)
http://www.cbr250.net/forum/honda-cbr250-general-discussion/189-i-have-just-tried-cbr.html

Funny to read in the manual that it uses extactly the same engine oil as my former little cbr125rw did :)
As seen on pics i use a temp homemade tankpad :) i will buy one very very soon and also use the good and expensive product ultra gloss on tank and so
I have to adjust the throttle freeplay, its close to 1 cm!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Congratulations Kim! :)
In our country, we don't have the all black color option! This looks killer.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Major jealous here... that's my bike! :D
Thank you all :)

w0rM: I dont THINK you can afford it if you lived in Denmark and it was yours, it cost OVER 9.49076 USD (50.000,- danish crones)

And still, its very cheap in Denmark

·
Registered
108 Posts
Thank you all :)

w0rM: I dont THINK you can afford it if you lived in Denmark and it was yours, it cost OVER 9.49076 USD (50.000,- danish crones)

And still, its very cheap in Denmark
and i felt that my local price of USD8,158.51 is super steep....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts