Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the red/silver 250. I'm wanting to change the silver to white though. Any ideas on how i can do this? Obviously painting but i assume that is expensive to get it done right. Could it be covered with a solid vinyl? I just need some help realizing my vision for my bike. Thanks

·
Registered
102 Posts
If you can get the panels off (from my experience with the bike, this is a very simple task to do), and if you know anything about proper prep-work, you should be able to get a clean job done yourself if you don't rush it and apply paint in thin coats to avoid runs.

If you are impatient you are better off just sending it to someone and having it done correctly. Most bodyshops shouldn't charge much for the small amount of work involved with painting the small body panels of the CBR. Especially if you can take things slow enough and remove the panels yourself.

·
Registered
141 Posts
You can pull the stickers on the side fairings off, but the tank emblem on is under the clear coat. Like amont said, you might have to send it out to do the tank emblems.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts