Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't actually have a CBR250r, I have the Ninja instead. :roll eyes:

But, even so I thought it would be fun to ride with a few CBR guys.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm out in Elgin, IL, and I'd really like the opportunity to meet up with some more experienced riders. I feel like I could definitely learn a thing or two from riding with you guys.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Minnesotan here. Will travel...:D

I don't have a CBR250 either. Yet.

·
Registered
493 Posts

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Northwest suburbs of Chicago (near O'Hare). I'm a new rider, too. Ohhh..and old and fat, but I'd love to meet up with fols this summer. My wife has her own CBR250r and is neither old nor fat and has more riding experience than I do. She may be interested in joining in on a ride. It would have to be during the summer, though.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Im up for it. Gotta come up to the far NW burbs. Farm country up to Lake Geneva is a great ride.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Im up for it. Gotta come up to the far NW burbs. Farm country up to Lake Geneva is a great ride.
Once we get her bike out of storage and I complete the MSF course, that is our first planned trip. I grew up having a summer home on Whitewater Lake which isn't far from Lake Geneva and I know there are some great roads between you and there. We're also talking about a trip following the Kettle Moraine Scenic Drive (or whatever it's called).

·
Registered
928 Posts
Wifes takin the msf course next month finally after 2 years of riding. Used to get about a dozen of us and ride up to Paul Bunyans in the Dells for lunch. Great riding around Lake Wisconsin and Baraboo too.

·
Registered
493 Posts
I just spent the weekend riding my CBR1000RR in S.W. Wisconsin. 500 miles of alphabet roads. All twisty/hilly fun!
Stayed in Richland Center. Rode down to New Glarus, around Madison, and up as far as Wildcat Mountain, over towards Lacrosse.
Great time!

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Summer is here (or nearly so), so I'm bumping this thread. Who wants to ride? When? I suggest the northern Illinois/Chicagoland riders meet early some saturday and head north and meet up with our Cheesheaded brethren someplace midway between us (kettle moraine south perhaps). Maybe have lunch and tool around up there for a bit before heading back to our FIB or Cheesehead homes (as the case may be). But I'm new, so if there are other ideas, chime in.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts