Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been riding for most of my life. I actually don’t really remember a time in my life where I did not ride. I was about 3 years old on my first street bike ride. I started driving dirt bikes some ware around 6-8. Street bikes at 15 and now I'm 30. Right now I have a 93 HD Sportster and a 2011 GSXR 1000. My wife wants to start riding her own. She is taking the MSF class next month. She has decided on a CBR250R. We don’t have the bike yet but I myself am interested in getting one. About 90% of the time I commute to work and back on my motorcycles. I am attracted to the 4k price tag and the 60-70 mpg. I think for me it would make a great city commuter bike.

Well I just wanted to say hi.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Welcome!

I also have a 1000CC Kawi but ride the 250 more often.

Great for guys and gals. Beginners and seasoned riders as well.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Greetings Formerfatguy,

Welcome to the Forum. The cbr could be the answer. Nice crusing speed, great gas mileage. As the Ole Saying Goes. Happy Wife, Happy Life.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Dont forget fun in the corners. I have sportster as well, but i absolutely love the price-fun ratio of the 250. I had dirtbikes and raced quads in my teens. This bike is honestly one of the funnest bikes ive ridden.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I'm new to riding, but this bike is a gas (and a gas saver!). Welcome to the forum

1 - 7 of 7 Posts