Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, its been a nice 2 months waiitng for this bike, but through the delays, i actually convinced my wife to consider the bike i REALLY wanted...2006 CBR600F4i. well, i bought it yesterday. I can't be any happier, and am very glad i was able to find the right bike for me instead of one that was to be a placeholder until i upgraded to a 600 in a couple years. glad to have met you all, but Honda was just a month too late for me. It worked in my favor, but regardless the circumstances, I know a CBR was in my destiny. It's been nice meeting you all, maybe you will see me over on cbrforum.com.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
879 Posts
Congrates on your new bike. I totally understand im about to do the same thing. Riding season is here and im sick of wasting time. The CBR 600 F4i is a great bike, I had one and wish i still did Good luck and be safe out there

·
Banned
104 Posts
I can't be any happier, and am very glad i was able to find the right bike for me instead of one that was to be a placeholder until i upgraded to a 600 in a couple years. glad to have met you all, but Honda was just a month too late for me. It worked in my favor, but regardless the circumstances, I know a CBR was in my destiny. .:rolleyes:
"right bike for me" "placeholder" "destiny" LOL!

Every bike is a placeholder. 12 months from now you will be considering another bike, discovering that your CBR was not your destiny after all. It's human nature.

When you live long enough to have owned many bikes you will come to the conclusions that there are two types of bikes, Ones you enjoy and the ones you don't.

Good luck with your bike!

·
Registered
529 Posts
well, its been a nice 2 months waiitng for this bike, but through the delays, i actually convinced my wife to consider the bike i REALLY wanted...2006 CBR600F4i. well, i bought it yesterday. I can't be any happier, and am very glad i was able to find the right bike for me instead of one that was to be a placeholder until i upgraded to a 600 in a couple years. glad to have met you all, but Honda was just a month too late for me. It worked in my favor, but regardless the circumstances, I know a CBR was in my destiny. It's been nice meeting you all, maybe you will see me over on cbrforum.com.:rolleyes:
The CBR600F4i is a great bike. I love it. However, purchasing one would be a downgrade rather than an upgrade for me. I want a bike that would be:

1. Simpler to work on (less expensive for servicing).
2. Less expensive to insure.
3. More affordable to run and easier to maintain.
4. Superior in terms of fuel economy.
5. Lighter in weight.

The CBR600F4i can't achieve the kind of performance I'm looking for. It just doesn't hit that balance for me. For you - it does - and that is what it's all about. Finding a bike that best suits your needs and desires! I don't mind waiting to get the bike that is best for me. :)

Mike

·
Registered
22 Posts
I may being going down the same road. Ive been waiting since early march and I was always told my bike was on the first shipment but now the dealer told me he is not sure if Im on the first load which comes May 16th... not very promising.

·
Registered
111 Posts
i **** near bought a f4i a year or two ago... TBH i will end up on a 600 or so in a couple years but for now the 250 will do, where i live with traffic and my long commute i just want to be comfortable on the bike, etc.... so its all good as long as it gets here soon

1 - 7 of 7 Posts