Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a twin brother. He has a black cbr with blacked out wheels, custom graphic he made and silver rim strips. These are pics the day before my wreck. We had a lil photoshoot

Thanks for checking them out

·
Registered
158 Posts
^ haha. Man... I wanna powder coat my rims about now!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
^ haha. Man... I wanna powder coat my rims about now!

transforms the bike completely! although we just plastidipped our rims, its holding up great and only cost 5 bucks. I'm m gonna hit it with the plastidip glossifier to get em nice n shiny this weekend :) as well as order a fender eliminator

·
Registered
724 Posts
Still a toss up whether to go black on the rims.
Black makes the bike look more mean and ready to pounce on you.
Silver stock makes it look sleek.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I think for rims Im gonna go gloss white because of my tri color and cuz Ive never seen that.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Yeah the white on a tri color would look sweet! The CBR 600RR they have at the local dealer is the gorgeous red/white and has white wheels and looks really nice. I do like the black wheel on the red/silver and the black bikes though.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Yeah the white on a tri color would look sweet! The CBR 600RR they have at the local dealer is the gorgeous red/white and has white wheels and looks really nice. I do like the black wheel on the red/silver and the black bikes though.
Ahah I was thinking about the 600rr! I'm probably going to end up getting one next fall of something. I like the black and red 2011 model and I bet not much has changed from then to now. But I doubt I'll give away my 250r! Two bikes for meeee! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,032 Posts

that's mine(mine Right) and my father's
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

nice pics single slammer but this pic of Strelok89 is Sick :eek:

the Run DMC pic was :cool:

hey Strelok89 !! wait till YOU see the photo-shoot !!;)

^ know there is only 2 things you like more than women (Guns & Bikes) , but i love all three the same ;):D

BTW-singleslammer , did you say you wreck !? :eek: as long as you are ok , what happen !?:confused:

·
Registered
534 Posts
He had a thread about it in the gen discussion forum (I believe that's where it was at). He got rear ended at a red light by a cager. Didn't seem to be too bad and "appeared" to be just a mangled up rear fender. He was ok except for a jammed thumb.

How did the thumb and bike appraisal turn out singleslammer?? I haven't seen any recent updates.

·
Registered
42 Posts
go gloss black, still sleek and looks like its ready to pounce lol
Hey mate, great job! My bike's black and I want to get the black rims with white tape like u did! The plastidip sounds like a great idea, this is the first time i've heard of the product as they are quite rare down under :p

How's the coating holding up? Did u have to take the wheels off or did u just spray over them when they were on? How many cans/coats did u do?

·
Registered
152 Posts
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

nice pics single slammer but this pic of Strelok89 is Sick :eek:

the Run DMC pic was :cool:

hey Strelok89 !! wait till YOU see the photo-shoot !!;)

^ know there is only 2 things you like more than women (Guns & Bikes) , but i love all three the same ;):D

BTW-singleslammer , did you say you wreck !? :eek: as long as you are ok , what happen !?:confused:
now i found a girl which also like bikes and guns so i think my priorities changes ;)
next picture will be me on cbr600F and my girl on cbr250 :)

BTW. i thinking to move to USA send some forms to Remington,Colt,Armalite etc.. :cool:

·
Registered
147 Posts
I think for rims Im gonna go gloss white because of my tri color and cuz Ive never seen that.

That is a good choice. I could visualize that or have visualized that. You could even do red. Both White and Red if you want to get creative with a purpose.

Though The black looks good on the red.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts