Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup everyone, I installed the Yoshi SS Slip-on yesterday. The exhaust came packaged very well and the install was smooth. Yoshi includes some basic install instructions and it took me about an hour. The exhaust sounds great! A little louder than expected but I really do like it. It sounds like a mix between a dirt bike and a sport bike, I uploaded a comparison vid to youtube, check it out for yourselves.

Had to cut the Yoshi revving a little short since I didn't want to distrurb the neighbors, I can upload a longer vid if there is interest.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Can you post some pics. I have a black cbr and i have been looking at that pipe. Does it change the performance of the bike at all?

·
Registered
681 Posts
I'd love to hear a flyby as well. Sounds good though.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will get a flyby video and some pics once this hurricane passes and the roads are clear, so it might be a few days till I can go for a ride :mad:

I can't really say if the exhaust has added any speed/performance. It does feel like the revs climb a little faster, but it could just be in my head since it sounds so cool. I think any real gains would be felt at the top end, so I'll have to get back to you on performance gains after I can ride around some more.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Do any of you guys have the db killer (silencer) attached? Or is that just the Yoshi slip-on? If any of you guys have tried it, would appreciate some observations with / without the db killer. Thanks. :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The vid is without the silencer. The roads are finally looking clear, hopefully I can get some new video's up later today!

·
Registered
879 Posts
I also installed the yosh slip on. Its just plain dam loud. I had a Yamaha R1 with duel yosh mufflers and it wasnt this loud.

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
I also installed the yosh slip on. Its just plain dam loud. I had a Yamaha R1 with duel yosh mufflers and it wasnt this loud.
Have you tried it with the silencer installed Tom?

Or is it still too loud with it in?

·
Registered
282 Posts
I got the 2Bros installed with Db killer. Tried without, bliping the throttle hurt my ears(without helmet) but just far too loud. If someone can explain how to upload my own vid(not utube) i'll post both.

·
Registered
51 Posts
After getting the Yoshi slip on, I have to say it's LOUD... but not overly so unless you load up the bike pretty hard.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here is another video of me riding around a bit. The exhaust is loud but sounds great. Might try it with the silencer later this week.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I wanna buy one also. how much is a good price online or actual store? i saw slip on for $430 carbon fiber. i have the black 250r 2011. theres a complete set and a slip on. the set is more expensive its about $600. whick one should i get and do you guys have recommendation where to buy also? thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I paid $304 for my stainless steel slip on, went to the local store and talked them into a deal. The carbon fiber is obviously going to be more expensive than the stainless steel. It's really up to you if you want to spend the extra money and get the full exhaust, it will probably sound very similar if not identical to the slip-on and I don't think you can expect any more added power with a full exhaust then the slip on (for this bike anyways). I would shop around online, and maybe call your local store and ask if they will match the best price you find online.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts