Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My insurance company does not have the CBR250 in it's system. Has anyone else had this problem and how long did it take to resolve.
Using T.D. insurance company.

·
Registered
529 Posts
In the same boat. I'm insured with TD Meloche Monnex - but even though I'm covered - they aren't able to give me a quote just yet. I suspect it will be about $300 per year or less based on my WR250R.

Mike

·
Registered
75 Posts
I hope it's $300 for us over here in Winnipeg! Not too sure yet cus I haven't got the bike yet, but I will keep you guys posted!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Insurance

Anyone get word back from TD? I'm with TD Primmum, and they don't have the bike in the system either. They tell me to wait 24-48 hours, and they'll put it in. However, my question is why doesn't TD have it in their system if guys on this forum with TD had been trying since May and June? Also, they said they won't cover me until it's in, and I've been their customer for many, many, many years. This is ridiculous. I pick my bike up tomorrow, and have no Ins.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TD gave me insurance based on a CBF250 and faxed the temp. pink slips due to the mail strike. It did take them about 4 days to figure that out.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have the same problem with TD primmum, and finally got a girl to give me insurance under the 600 class, I'm insured just don't know how much.

·
Registered
31 Posts
In Montreal La Capitale has me fully covered for 325 all in, with full replacement value and all. It's funny because the Quebec vehicule registration didn't seem to have the bike on file either, it took them a bit to figure out how to issue the registration.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts