Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Do they have led headlights to go along with this and the flush mount turn signals? I agree that all of those together would make the cibby look super slick (and semi illegal if cops car about the 9inch rule). No that's not a phallic joke.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Zomg I wish I was done breaking in my bike so I can do all my mods at once!!! Going to go ride right now. Hmm I think I have to go with clear because I have the tricolor. Although maybe I could pull a half murdered/half captain America bike. Its like the spawn version of captain America.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Those look great! Does anyone have pics of one installed?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I ordered one from Tom last night so I will let you know how it all works out as soon as I install it. Photos will be included as well. I know I'm the guiney pig on this one but what's a man to do, someone has to do it.I'm secretly hoping this flashes for a few seconds upon hitting the brakes, but i know I can install a box later on to do that if this doesnt.

-Jason

·
Registered
14 Posts
Installed

Hi have the clear one installed on my tri colour along with hot bodies fender elim and clear flush mounts up front have pics on here threads called mods so far.... will look for a link

·
Registered
9 Posts
How do you like it Lady Vampire? It looks pretty slick, gotta say. Probably be a few weeks before I get mine here but it should accent the bike quite well.

Thanks for posting pics.

·
Registered
14 Posts
How do you like it Lady Vampire? It looks pretty slick, gotta say. Probably be a few weeks before I get mine here but it should accent the bike quite well.

Thanks for posting pics.
I realy like the light set up...... some have questioned the flush mounts but iv had them on past bikes aswell as on this 1 with out any issues, im in the uk and had mine shipped from the states took bout 10 days

Installed at the same time as the fender elim (to save having to take it off again) and found it quite easy to do, the hardest bit was getting the grab rails off! them bolts stuck tight lol

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
My friend had this sort of setup on his Ninja 250.

After riding with him(mostly behind him), I am adamant that these are an AWFUL idea safety-wise.

They look awesome, but actually following behind these is really really annoying, especially during the day(And I even knew he had them on!).

Just imagine a car driver that is distracted.

:(

They don't actually pass inspection in Pennsylvania.

·
Registered
57 Posts
just did this install myself......hotbodies fender elim. LED all in one taillight, front flush signals, LED replacment blubs......at this point there are no factory blubs on the bike.... but did anyone have a issue with the hand brake no lighting up the rear brake after install?

·
Registered
9 Posts
TheDriver33, I installed tonight and I have no running light whatsoever, only when I activate the brake does it light up. The unit also doesn't appear to have any resisters like it is said to have, so the flash rate is the exact same as if you had a signal burnt out. The colors of the turn signal cables were mixed up, so the blue had to be attached to the orange and the orange to the blue in order to make the signals react to my inputs on the indicator.

The lack of a running light is forcing me to switch back to stock tomorrow, such a shame.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have the same issue with flash rate id put that down to having the flush mounts on the front tho? do have a running light and all lights wrk when they should do

·
Registered
9 Posts
Got the running light to work. The wires follow no logical colour coding, so it was more of a guessing game for the white wire. The flash rate is still high, but i will say that is not due to the front flush mounts as I do not have them mounted yet. Much better now that i have a running light, I'll drive it around for a while and see how I like the set-up.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts