Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello guys,

My name is Raminder and I am a rider from New Delhi, India. My ride is a Honda CBR250R (2011 model). I love riding my motorcycle and don't leave any opportunity to ride. I am a tourer and love riding in Himalayas. Having done a lot of rides to Himalayas (twice to Ladakh, once to Sach pass, Kinnaur, Jalori pass and many more), I keep looking for more ;)

Thanks
Raminder

·
Super Moderator
2,039 Posts
Pictures are always welcome!!!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Raminder_Singh, Wow now I'm sure Your Adventures are much better than most of us can ever imagine , help us out with some pics! Your country has so much history and unbelievable Architecture, the only way most of us will ever experience it is through You, so please let us live vicariously through your photos and comments, thanks, and welcome!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the club. :)
If you want to share some pictures of your tours there is a Ride Reports section on this forum.
Pictures are always welcome!!!
Raminder_Singh, Wow now I'm sure Your Adventures are much better than most of us can ever imagine , help us out with some pics! Your country has so much history and unbelievable Architecture, the only way most of us will ever experience it is through You, so please let us live vicariously through your photos and comments, thanks, and welcome!
Thank you so much guys! Love to be a part of this forum. I am creating a ride report of my recent ride to Ladakh on CBR250R and will share it soon with lots of pictures :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts