Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I wrote here, some shots of the trip that includes our rides and landscapes from Vulcano

Me and my friend, see on the back the northern coast of Sicily from Gelso, the old harbour of the island (see also the summit of Mt. Etna)

View from Vulcanello, you should see it at sunset

View of the other Eolian Islands from Capo Grillo

Our three rides, from left:
My brother's Suzuki GSF1200 Bandit (2004)
My friend's Aprilia Dorsoduro 750 (2010)
My CBR250 (2011).

Next time, I promised to myself, I will take more shots involving the bike.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Next time, I promised to myself, I will take more shots involving the bike.
Good see the pictures TheMente. I was heading down that way once, but got waylaid by riding around The Alps.

In my opinion, it is nice to see a bit of bike in some shots, but in the end the bike is just the means, not the reason for the journey. It doesn't have to feature in to many shots.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Nice!

...and I like seeing Aprilia's too!

·
1,305 Posts
Nice shots, thanks for sharing.

I'm Originally from Europe myself ( england, been in Cali for 8 years) and the only thing i do miss is the travelling.

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Thanks, I'm from Europe but have been living in Thailand for a good few years and love to see pics like this. We used to spend 2 months of the summer touring around Europe. An amazing place that I love.

You're lucky haha.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
It was very nice indeed. The bad side is that being the island very small, there is not much road to ride on :p
But we spent a lot of time on two wheels and it was funny, then consider that the little cbr was always with two passengers and did its job really well!

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
The world is a ginormous place but it apears smaller when a comman interest is shared on a forum suh as this. It is awesome your girlfriend is sharing this sport with you. Beautuful pics

1 - 10 of 10 Posts