Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow cbr-er's. Quick note to announce that my black cbr 250ra has arrived.........yes!!....it is the abs model.......:D I pick it up Friday and the "dance of joy and celebration" will take place. Just in time for the sunny weekend:) So, there is hope that abs is making it to Canada and in this case Calgary...GO ROCKYMOUNTAIN HONDA POWERHOUSE....YOU'RE THE MAN!!!!!!!:p

·
Registered
278 Posts
That's great news, congrats !

My dealer who is not expecting his first 250s (mine) until the end of June explained that Honda Powerhouse dealers get everything first, and greater numbers of them if requested. The powerhouse dealer 70 miles from here got their first 250s weeks ago :-o

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hello fellow cbr-er's. Quick note to announce that my black cbr 250ra has arrived.........yes!!....it is the abs model.......:D I pick it up Friday and the "dance of joy and celebration" will take place.
Congrats! And the instant you finish your dance of joy and celebration we want you to go out to the parking lot and try out your ABS, then report immediately whether it is activated by the front brake or not! We need this question answered once and for all :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Congrats! And the instant you finish your dance of joy and celebration we want you to go out to the parking lot and try out your ABS, then report immediately whether it is activated by the front brake or not! We need this question answered once and for all :)
Congrats on the bike! Ferrix I can answer that for you: Yes, ABS is activated by the front brake.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hello fellow cbr-er's. Quick note to announce that my black cbr 250ra has arrived.........yes!!....it is the abs model.......:D I pick it up Friday and the "dance of joy and celebration" will take place. Just in time for the sunny weekend:) So, there is hope that abs is making it to Canada and in this case Calgary...GO ROCKYMOUNTAIN HONDA POWERHOUSE....YOU'RE THE MAN!!!!!!!:p
Hey mate! Congratulations! Do post your ride experiences! :)

·
281 Posts
Debra ! Very happy for you! We will all look forward to your initial ride report and hopefully photos of you and your new CBR.....

·
Registered
100 Posts
cbr 250ra

congrats Debra - mine is supposed to be in my dealership tomorrow (friday) by noon :):). Hope to have it monday or tuesday at latest. supposed to rain here for the next 3 days so no riding in any case.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Congrats!! I pick mine up Monday! It is going to be a long weekend. I'm taking a bike course so that should ease the wait. Enjoy your weekend and be safe!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Pictures or it didnt happen.

Congrats any how. We're all looking forward to the pics.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
First ride report.......Awesome ride! Fun bike!

...picked up my bike yesterday and it was an amazing ride home. Hopped on and from the get go it was easy, nimble, and snappy. Light to handle for a lightweight like me so it's a confident bike to handle. My last bike was 200lbs heavier and frankly was hard to man handle when needed. This one sailed along beautifully at highway speeds and loves the higher rpms. Had it up to 130k and it still wanted to go. Awesome! My feet don't completely touch ground but that's not an issue as I always one foot down anyways. For any one in Alberta area looking for this awesome bike, 2 more shipments are expected at Calgary Honda Powerhouse, ABS and non ABS. Most spoken for but wish to give a heads up as some will be available. After these 2 shipments next one will be apprx Sept. Ride-on fellow cbr-ers! Going to be a fun summer....now that riding season has finally begun for me lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts