Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Took my wifes CBR which she happily named "DONG", thus giving it the full name of Black DONG down to Jardine Performance in June of 2011.

Jardine used the bike to prototype. Title kind of says it all.

Jardine Carbon Fiber RS5 exhaust, Titanium Header with resonator and piping. HP gains are 3-5 mid, 2-3 upper band. TQ gain is around 1 lb/ft upper band, but the torque curve is much more linear now. Also shaved about 16lbs off the total weight.

I'll have to hit Troy at Jardine and get a dyno from him.

Wife says its too loud for her but I think it sounds great. Have to take some fly by vids when I get a chance. Sounds pretty good under a load.

Enjoy

2011 Honda CBR 250R Jardine CF RS5 Ti Full Exhaust - YouTube

·
Registered
102 Posts
I want to see some dyno charts for the HP/torque gain, not calling BS, but just want to see it before I believe it.

I would like to be able to find someone who welds Ti and have just a header and tube made with a megaphone on the end, complete with bungs for all the sensors.

That does sound good though, but I want to hear it revved up more, it's hard to tell what it sounds like otherwise.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Amont, i'll take some pictures of all the welds tomorrow, and hopefully get to some vids taking with the bike under a load.

Sendler, i cant say on the price since it was a prototype. It was a trade off for the R&D.

·
Registered
192 Posts
can you get the quiet insert module for it (QMI) part number is 12-005. i think anyone who buys this will want to know that there is a quieter option. 6db claimed reduction....that's huge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts