Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm Jess, just ordered my black CBR250R and I'll be picking it up on Saturday. So chuffed, I can't wait to have it in my garage :D
I started on a CBR125R '07, then went to a Kawasaki ER6n, but it wasn't the right bike for me... The power was fun, but it was ugly as and just wasn't what I wanted. I got rid of it and am now happy, I love Honda and was so excited to (finally) see the new 250 released.
Looking forward to posting a pic up on Saturday. I've also ordered all new gear too, Draggins, new helmet and jacket as well. Nice!!! All black to match :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hey Jess,
Congratulations!!! Good to see that you're serious around the riding gears!
Waiting for Saturday to see your Black CBR pics here. :)
Cheers!

·
Registered
636 Posts
welcome jess..i almost went with an ER-6N kaw, but but went with a suzuki gladius earlier this past march..and totaled the thing 5 hours after i got it home..how was the ER-6N? was it the ride that turned u off or the wierd farring set up? have fun on your new ride!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi you guys! :)
Yep BikerSuz, good safe gear is always a must for me!
May, I like the Gladius, they're pretty suave looking, sorry to hear about that!
I think the ER6n just wasn't sexy enough lol, sorry to sound so shallow... :p Overall it was a bit of a lumpy feeling to ride it, loads of vibration too, I guess because it was a twin. I only had it about a year, then a mate bought it from me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts