Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I’ve been a member here for about 5 years. After being rear ended in a turning lane a few years ago I left the bike in the garage in pieces for a couple of years. During the last riding season I’ve put her back together and did some modifications.

Woodcraft clip ons
Yoshimura Rearset brackets
Yoshimura exhaust bracket
Leo Vince Slip on
Bazaaz Z-Fi
Integrated LED tail light
Flush mount TST turn signals
PSR footpegs
CBR300R rear seat cowl
Racetech fork springs
Motul 20w fork oil
13T front sprocket
Vortex adjustable levers

Planning to replace OEM rear shock with an Ohlins in the next few months

I’ve had A 600RR and a Buell S3 1203cc in my 15 years of riding and I still have not grown bored of the little CBR. It makes me a much better rider. Every trip is an endeavor into smoother and more technically sound riding. I even have buddies I ride with who have ZX-10s who will defend my bike against the typical squid guys... they’ll laugh a bit and my bro’s tell them, “if you go out into some twisty stuff you better be on it cuz he’s gonna leave you”

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Absolutely a beautiful bike what did it run you for all those parts? In total?
Thanks dude!! I’d say a good estimate would be around $1200-$1300. The priciest part being the Z-Fi fuel controller. This bike comes mapped very lean from the factory so it makes it much smoother. The biggest thing is to ride to the bikes strength.. which is its lightweight and handling. It’s not going to make a ton more power than it does so I went towards upgrading riding position and suspension more. A good set of sticky tires is probably #1. The IRCs are ok but I’m not a huge fan unless it’s 90 degrees outside and they are good and warm. Also, reducing weight will quickly show up. Once the stock boat anchor exhaust is gone you’ll be able to tell a difference in handling.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts