Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening!

Just picked up my 250 today around lunch and took it for a ride this afternoon. My wife and I have been fighting over who is going to get to ride her '01 Ninja 250 pretty much every morning since we got it for her so I fixed that problem. I've been drooling over the CBR 250R for ages now and finally decided that yes, yes it is a great idea!

I look forward to being a part of this community and can't wait to get more miles on my new baby. See you around, and ride safe!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Evening!

Just picked up my 250 today around lunch and took it for a ride this afternoon. My wife and I have been fighting over who is going to get to ride her '01 Ninja 250 pretty much every morning since we got it for her so I fixed that problem. I've been drooling over the CBR 250R for ages now and finally decided that yes, yes it is a great idea!

I look forward to being a part of this community and can't wait to get more miles on my new baby. See you around, and ride safe!
Congrats & Welcome
and yes, it is a great idea indeed.:)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! I went with the red/silver. I really like the looks of black bikes but one; this was the last one the dealer had, and two; I wanted something a little brighter.

I may look into getting the silver parts colored/wrapped black however, I think that would look pretty sharp. Wouldn't mind a fender shave as well, not really a deal breaker, but I think no fender would look slick.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts