·
Registered
706 Posts
Give it a month and you'll be able to get one for like $30

·
Banned
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i would but not shore a boult the bike yeat all the dealers in my area have them in stock all colers and with and with out abs

·
Registered
12 Posts
Excuse my ignorance, but could you explain me what's the purpose of a new air filter ?
I've heard that you can change for a "washable" air filter. Is that what you're talking about ?
What do you win with that ?

·
Banned
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 there more free flowing witch lats motor breath better
2 being that u can clean it.

and knowing honda will charge $ 10-15 dollars us

·
Registered
354 Posts
Oldboy, where are you at? I have not heard all the dealers having all colors ever, maybe the tide are turning.

·
Banned
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
there are three honda dealers in a 50 mile only one has a abs 250 but dos not say what color on there web site

·
Registered
706 Posts
There are only 2 colors in the US lol red or black thats all you get

·
Registered
928 Posts
Think most of the dealers show all of the current and some previous year bikes on their web sites. You have to call them to confirm. They rarely have them all. My local dealer has none of all the sport bike models they show on their site, only cruisers.

·
Banned
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the one i mainly deal whit has a black one if i git it that will be my gas saver

all my bikes have black with no chrome

·
Banned
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok they said that i have to send a email to to there R&D department to let them know that ppl are intrased in that part

·
Registered
17 Posts
just remember guys...

if you put a K&N filter in you WILL need to fit a powercommander and have it remapped to suit otherwise you risk running the motor lean...

thats bad. holes in piston crown bad...

·
Registered
319 Posts
stock ECU should be able to swing a good 15% not sure on what honda does but I doubt it would be that bad.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts