Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
stock

The stock air filter seems pretty huge. don't know if changing the air filter will be much improvement on this bike. I would definitely not want to eliminate the air box for a pod as is popular on the higher revving Ninja. Honda did a great job incorporating a nice tuned runner leading up to the throttle housing that gives us our midrange torque bump at 5800.

·
Registered
278 Posts
The stock air filter seems pretty huge. don't know if changing the air filter will be much improvement on this bike. I would definitely not want to eliminate the air box for a pod as is popular on the higher revving Ninja. Honda did a great job incorporating a nice tuned runner leading up to the throttle housing that gives us our midrange torque bump at 5800.
I agree. Intake technology has advanced from the backyard shadetree to being a fully engineered component of a system :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't wish to replace the airbox. I actually want a K&N Filter for the current airbox. I just trust them more, they are made of better material and filter the air much more efficiently.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I hit up BMC and they said that their filters will be ready in the near future. I have thier street filter on my 675 and it runs great.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts