Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my parents own a Goldwing and go for a long ride on nice weekends. Last night they decided to go to a new Honda dealership in Davenport, IA. We were joking last night how if they saw a CBR there, to put a deposit on it for me since the dealership closer to us isn't getting one in until the end of June.

I get a call as I'm getting off of work and they tell me there's 2, one red one black, sitting right inside the door! So which one do I want? I was shocked, after calming down abit I said the black. Did the financing over the phone and got approved, and thankfully they're actually going to be open on Monday.

I don't think I've ever said this before, but I can't wait until Monday!

·
Registered
206 Posts
I live in western Iowa and had to go with a dealership over by lincoln to get an ABS version. I see there are a few guys from the mid west on this fourm. Now if it would just stop raining.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, they got pellted all the way back to Cedar Rapids. Hopefully it stays clear monday. When did they say you'd get your ABS? I originaly ordered that back in early April but my dealer in Oelwien didn't have a clue if he'd even get one this year!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Yeah, they got pellted all the way back to Cedar Rapids. Hopefully it stays clear monday. When did they say you'd get your ABS? I originaly ordered that back in early April but my dealer in Oelwien didn't have a clue if he'd even get one this year!
They said in the next two weeks. Most guys are guessing June. I think you are the third person from Iowa I have bumped in to so far. When we all get our bikes maybe we could do a ride up by my acarage. I live in the loess hills scenic byway it is on goodyear's top 50 scenic, comfortable drives.
Natural Wonders of the Loess Hills
Lots of funn twisties and hills.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts