Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

Keanu Reeves' Motorcycles

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  cbrlocal 
#1 ·
Of course Keanu Reeves rides a '73 Norton Commando. I'm just a little surprised he doesn't have a '63 BSA Gold Star as well.
How can you not love a guy who has so much fun doing a 12-minute promo for his own company, while getting paid for it, in a fluff piece for GQ?

#3 ·
I liked his advice to new riders.

Seems pretty down-to-earth for a big-time actor guy.
Most are relatively down to earth, it's the entertainment/tabloid media that would have you believe that actors are not like the rest of us. I worked in the movie industry a number of years ago. Drank a few beers and talked motorcycles with Christian Bale (worked with him on 3:10 To Yuma back in 2007). One thing I picked up on from him is his dislike of all the Hollywood fame BS. Probably the biggest difference is that we regular folks are not constantly hounded by paparazzi and others invading our privacy. Fame is not what it's cracked up to be. Most 'A List' actors will tell you that lack of privacy in their everyday lives is what they dislike about their chosen profession.

#4 ·
Keanu is a super chill guy. Just find the video of him hanging with people in the airport after his flight was cancelled. Took a normal van with them on a 3-hour drive and plopped into Burger King. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.