Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a crazy concept almost any bike enthusiast should see and be aware of. Just like what the title says, it's a diesel powered all wheel drive concept called the Kickboxer. Even tho the picture below are not the real life concept, the designer already has the CAD files waiting for to be used in the built process. More info on the bike is posted here ... New Kickboxer Concept is all-wheel-drive diesel insanity on two wheels — Autoblog

·
Registered
39 Posts
Here's a crazy concept almost any bike enthusiast should see and be aware of. Just like what the title says, it's a diesel powered all wheel drive concept called the Kickboxer. Even tho the picture below are not the real life concept, the designer already has the CAD files waiting for to be used in the built process. More info on the bike is posted here ... New Kickboxer Concept is all-wheel-drive diesel insanity on two wheels — Autoblog

That's crazy. Doesn't look like the front tire could steer. Would not want to get caught up in one of those chain(saws).

·
Registered
216 Posts
LOL, cool bike

but theres design flaws all over the place... no steering, + diesel smells like crap, + if both chains are on one side the bike may seem to have balancing issues.. unless theres some sort of counter weight...

·
Registered
118 Posts
That a crazy looking bike, but it need to be redesigned....

soo many flaws with the dual chain, and it seems you can turn on the bike, and no chain guard.. from having it cut up your leg...

cool concept, bad design but great idea! hope this guy re-thinks some of the flaws.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
I have seen an all wheel drive mountain bike.... and would like to have a ride. It was quite practical looking, not too complex and would probably be good for some off road conditions.

I have seen pictures of an all wheel drive of road motorcycle made by the same company, and again it looks alright, but the concept has yet to catch on

But for a road bike, I fail to see the point.

The US military have a diesel version of a Kawasaki off road bike. It uses the same fuel as all their vehicles to make for easier logistics, but I don't know how it goes. There was also (maybe still is) a diesel version of the Enfield made in India; very economical, but sluggish according to reports.

I used a diesel ATV on a farm I worked on in England; everyone hated it. I nearly lost it on a hill one frosty morning. The farmer reckoned that I should have just jumped off and let it go.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Looks cool! Good idea! Bad layout! Looks like something out of TRON!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts