Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The local dealer in Knoxville is only getting a single CBR for the foreseeable future. They were suppose to get two non-abs bikes (one red, one black) but only were sent the red one. They do not have a timeline for the abs version short of speculating July, September, ect.

Although I would rather have the Red ABS, rather than jumping ship for a Ninja, I put a deposit down on the red non-abs model.

It shipped yesterday. ;-)

·
Registered
21 Posts
I was going to jump on that, but I ended up finding a black one about 40 miles from Knoxville. I spoke to Brian (the sales guy) a couple times about the very bike. Mine isn't going to be in until the end of May.

·
Registered
21 Posts
The local dealer in Knoxville is only getting a single CBR for the foreseeable future. They were suppose to get two non-abs bikes (one red, one black) but only were sent the red one. They do not have a timeline for the abs version short of speculating July, September, ect.

Although I would rather have the Red ABS, rather than jumping ship for a Ninja, I put a deposit down on the red non-abs model.

It shipped yesterday. ;-)
Whats the status on the bike?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts