Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, this is my first attempt of creating a video with my new chest harness. A combination of the Puig windscreen and my shorter stature you get to watch the screen lol. Can still see where I'm going though. Please be kind:eek:.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Nice job. Funny and cool at the same time.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks my peeps!!:D This was my first attempt at cinematic creativity. Next production will require adjusting the harness so we won't have a prominant view of the amazing Puig. I'm reluctant to place a permanant mount on the front of my bike and the helmet is out of the question as I possess a "stick" neck and it is already supporting my ginormous xs head. Already have a mount on the tail but I wld like to record WHERE I am going. Anyways, I had fun and hope to provide more spine tingling edge of the seat flicks in the future:D

And yes...it is depressing living in this third world country. It truely is as bleak as the skies in the vid depict. Alas, there are days I can hardly crawl on my bike and ride, but, as Spock says "The needs of the many out-weigh the needs of the few". Therefore I ride to bring pleasure to all!! lolol ROTFL ha ha

·
Registered
311 Posts
Cute L2R :)
Does your Puig really flex that much in the wind at speed, or is it an optical illusion ??? :eek:
I like how your Yosh is droning in the background of the music.

Well Done , keep up the cinematography projects :cool:

I just got back from demoing the ZX6R again. Love the rush of a 600 inline 4 winding out.
I had speed metal music going for that ride !!!!!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Loved the text shaking around, nice vid too. Was that right turn legal? haha blame the old man on that lol. I have my GoPro mounted to my helmet, gives a POV almost at eye level, looks pretty cool. Pictures incoming.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No, Puig doesn't flex like that. I was suprised to see that after posting it on this forum. On utube the commentary is more centered as well. Next Im going to head somewhere much more scenic. I had fun though....tried to race the dude on the Veradaro lol:cool:

Good for you on ur new mount :D Must feel like total freedom and flying on that thing

·
Registered
394 Posts
Uses the J-mount:

And if you're curious about the helmet itself:

·
Registered
534 Posts
Cool video!! You did a really good job for your first one! Man those are some REALLY nice townhouses for a third world country! LOL. I liked the music too.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LOL Thx. will try that. Yes.....awesome helmet. I must work on my abs:rolleyes: lololrotfl etc

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ya, I did. I don't think they're carrying it any more. Ordered the harness on line and I quite like it. Will work on leveling it ha ha

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Hey. did i mentiion that I like you vid a LOT? I was thinking that you could get a stem mount for your GoPro from RAM with a articulating arm so you can move it above the Puig. Then you could get a different arm to hold your iPhone when you weren't GoProing. Might be expensive, I don't know, but RAM makes good stuff.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thx:D In the next day or so I will get back out there and attempt adjusting the harness. I'm thinking I may have to work at a different mount. I like the harness though:( Anyways, it's alot of fun and a bonus is I can critique my riding.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 66 Posts