Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i was going around 40mph and came to a slight curve, all of a sudden, i see a shitload of gravel and dirt, couldnt slow down in time so the bike, including myself, slid... now the steering is a little crooked..... how do i resolve that? or take it to a dealer..? thanks guys

·
Registered
13 Posts
If it is just the clip ons then you can readjust them yourself. If it has something more to do with the tree you might have to get it replaced either insurance or the dealer.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
****. I think im gona call the cops n say my wife bumped it in the driveway, so she wont get citated n her insurance gona get it fixed

·
Super Moderator
2,017 Posts
Loosen the upper triple tree mount significantly and the lower ones "a little" and then straighten the wheel, if the clipons are in the right positions. Turning the handlebars with the wheel against a door frame will usually work if the lower mounts are loose enough; you may need to loosen the lower mounts a couple of times to get to the right amount of un-snugness.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
ha ha ha Please don't be on a show entitled "Dumb Criminals":eek:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Loosen the upper triple tree mount significantly and the lower ones "a little" and then straighten the wheel, if the clipons are in the right positions. Turning the handlebars with the wheel against a door frame will usually work if the lower mounts are loose enough; you may need to loosen the lower mounts a couple of times to get to the right amount of un-snugness.
^^^^

Do that.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Lol....wouldn't that be fun .......if only I knew what to do with the power!!!!:eek:

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
i think i'd start with emailing the PC owners significant other with a detailed list of the their browsing history
Yikes, I'd rather brawl with Mikey, Redline and Streets at the same time:eek:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts