Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a small group ride with 600s and up!!! it was hard trying to keep up with them especially on the straight aways .. but i still enjoyed the ride .. the twist got alot easier once i remembered to turn my head .. haha .. pushing this little thing as much as i can Comfortably!!! im not goin to push it past my ability and hurt myself .. hope you guys enjoy !!!

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Good job. Looks like a fun bike road. I've been to Lake Mead several times in a car. Looks like you did good job keeping up with the big boys

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good job. Looks like a fun bike road. I've been to Lake Mead several times in a car. Looks like you did good job keeping up with the big boys

thanks .. i was really tryin to keep up but our little bike can keep up on the straight .. makes me wanna get a bigger bike but not anytime soon .. and even if i did i would get rid of this one .. mpg is way too good ..

i've seen your other posts .. looks like u get to travel .. i think i saw u posting something about PA but ur profile say ur in canada .. and u also been to las vegas/ lake mead .. thats sounds fun .. i wish i was back home in jersey and ride around in morristown new york .. PA .. so many twisties and great view ..

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
^I have had the priviledge of travel which has taught me the world revolves in many ways. Humans are an interesting lot to say the least lolol. I've learned not everyone thinks like me which is a hilarious notion that I actually thought that way at one time. Obviously ignorance on my part:eek: :eek: I love Nevada, so when I saw your ride to Lake Mead I envied you. ;)Thx for sharing

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea nevada is nice but its too **** hot!!! i wanted to do red rock but heard a lot of falls happen there .. one kid i met at a group with a ninja 250 low sided and needed to be air lifted .. i've only been riding for three months with 3000+ miles ..

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
^Wow, you've put alot of miles on. Awesome. You appeared to do very well in your vid. The only way to continue having fun is to stay alive to do so lol. Good for you for trekking up the highways and byways but not putting youself in peril. ALthough, we all experience the "holy shite" moments:eek:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll ride red rock with you, we'll just take it slow and safe.
go to the m3 meet up tomorrow .. i dont know if i can make it cause of finals .. but if i finish early enough im definitely down to ride .. they usually do some short ride after the meet up .. usually lake mead or the hoover dam .. nice group of guys too!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Very nice videos man! I ridden down to the lake a couple of times and have never had a bad ride. One Sunday when I went they let all the bikes that came down have a day pass for free.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts