Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, I know you all had different opinions on the red seat, but the final day of the stock appearance for the rest of my bike is at hand!

Tomorrow I will be getting my first service done, and afterwards the bike is headed to Hi-Tech Powder Coating, to get the rims PC'ed Semi-gloss Black, and both levers, passenger sets, rear sets and bar ends PC'ed Candy Apple Metallic Red. :D:D:D:D

Pictures to come the day I get it back!!!!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Yes they were shipped, but no I didnt receive em yet, because my stupid post man said my address didnt exist and sent em back!!! :mad::mad::mad:
wow really, after how many things you have ordered in the last month, your postman should be buying you dinner and know you on a first name basis.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow really, after how many things you have ordered in the last month, your postman should be buying you dinner and know you on a first name basis.
I know right!!! I think it was because it was UPS or some other carrier I dont really know, but they are on there way back to me as we speak, hopefully they will arrive right when I get my bike back from the Powder coating company. I will only be putting pics up when the red decals and the powder coating is up, so everybody can see the bike in its full glory, and then people can see why I did the seat the way I did ;)

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Want to see how your rims turn out, seriously considering that for a winter project...
Oh I think its gonna be sick, I have thick stripes of red reflective rim tape and the Powder coating color is semi-gloss black. It was really cheap for the rims too! 95 per rim.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts