Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
I received mine in the mail today from Tyga. Sounds like a real pain to install though. Not really looking forward to it. Anyone do it on their own and thoughts?

·
Registered
282 Posts
I received mine in the mail today from Tyga. Sounds like a real pain to install though. Not really looking forward to it. Anyone do it on their own and thoughts?
I did mine, a few others have too. There are other threads on this, but basically all front end plastic has to come off. Like this:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I haven't torn that far into the little CBR (yet) and I know it may seem daunting, but just take your time and keep track of your screws/connectors. A digital camera comes in helpful if you snap pics along the way...

WW

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Macca has an informative thread already on it.

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
has anyone purchased the Puig one? I am debating whether to get this one or the Puig one.
Considering one.. if I can cut a couple metres off it... Its a bit too 'CHiPs Highway patrol' in height.

Tall screens usually just put the airflow on your helmet instead of the chest.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Bill,

Got my screen and other parts today! Everything looks awesome! Didn't realize that ALL of the red anodized parts I got were actual Honda parts!! Way cool!! I will put them on tomorrow! Post pictures soon!

Thanks again, Phil

1 - 17 of 17 Posts