Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

Let's See Your Helmet

88K views 245 replies 170 participants last post by  rdxj 
#1 · (Edited)
Saw this on another site and thought it could be interesting..

When posting be sure to list the make/model.

Here is my matte balck HJC IS-16 w/Sena SMH10:

Motorcycle helmet Helmet Personal protective equipment Clothing Headgear

Helmet Personal protective equipment Material property Technology Room

See less See more
#13 ·
So this past weekend i had a good chance to ride for a few hours in my new
Shoei RF-1100. In days past i thought the Arai and Shoei brands were over priced and a rip-off. Not any more :)

What a difference it makes compared to my cheapy Zox and not so cheap Scorpion EXO-1000. That Scorpion was just too heavy. The Shoei is nice and light and so quiet.
Closing the face shield was like in a car when you roll up the window. Always needed earplugs for long trips on the hwy but dont really need them now.

I guess a down side is on a sunny and cool day, wearing sunglasses fog up really quick when you stop. But i imagine it will be fine in warmer weather and not the around 10c it was on the ride.

#19 ·
#20 ·

#24 ·
My helmet-offroad vega designer series(monster)

ITS different i know
to get an offroad helmet for a sports-tourist bike

but vega offroad has been my buddy eversince i had my cousin's yamaha-fz-s 150cc

so i cant think of any other helmet than VEGA offroad...customised directly from factory and added nice colours to it

Attachments

#27 ·
HJC FS-15 - Probably not my dream helmet, but at $200.00 and with a Snell2010 rating, a pretty good value. :)

Motorcycle helmet Helmet Personal protective equipment Clothing Blue

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.