Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we all know this but...reason #101: I was in a big hurry the other day and had some extra gear with me. Parked the bike and jumped off so quick I forgot to put the kickstand down. Within inches of slamming the bike down, I was able to yank her back up without making any contact with the ground. Try that with a heavier bike. I think my arms would have ripped out of the socket cuz I sure as hell wasn't letting go of the bike. Shoulder sore for 3 days and worth every bit of pain. :D

·
Registered
455 Posts
same thing! Pulling out today on a 25mph zone. my driveway. down hill and has a lip and bottom. car passed and i started pulling out and this other car came around corner doing atlas 50. slammed on front break as soon as tire hit lip over she went. I was able to stop it though. took every bit of my strength to slow the inertia though. Thought to myself man if this was a 600 id be buying fairings right now. love a light bike

·
Registered
385 Posts
I failed to catch my Nighthawk 750 on a few of occasions. Of course with that bike, when I did drop it, the only thing to get damaged was my ego.

·
Registered
706 Posts
I've had a few occasions that I lost footing or something and had to catch it. One time I did scratch a mirror because it got so close to falling. It's light enough to just pick it back up though!

·
Registered
879 Posts
Dropped my goldwing in the driveway and it took two people to get it back up and it was still a hand full. Yes there is an advantage having a light bike

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Its not much lighter than a 600 really, maybe 15kg but sure feels it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts