Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so you'll have to pardon the pun... but ****

So i park my CBR in front of my Nissan Murano in our car port.

Over the last few weeks, i have an issue with what i though was cat literally pissing on my bike cover..

yeah.... no

sunday morning i came downstairs and there a trail of drying fluid running from the back of the port to the entrance.... coming from the front of my bike, turns out some has been actually using my carport to piss in late at night... this time they were kind enough to urinate all over the front of my bike.

Kinda annoyed, a touch.

went to the office and i have got a second port that i'm gonna share with another rider in my complex... that his front room over looks.

keeping a bat by my front door.... someones gonna find it hard to pee standing up.

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Well that certainly rains on your parade Top.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Stay up all night until they come out there. When they start pissing on your stuff, piss on them.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
one time at halloween when i was a teen..there was this prick in the neighborhood that thought he was hot stuff,a real jerk to everyone..he drove a nice muscle car...that night my friend benji went and climbed up on pricks hood under his carport, dropped his pants..took a massive dump right on the eagle of pricks trans am. Then he got a big handful of leaves and smeared it all over the hood...gross i know...but we spent countless hours laughing our a$$es off reminiscing about that for years afterwards.....if you know whos peeing on your bike..maybe its time for you to pretend its halloween?

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
one time at halloween when i was a teen..there was this prick in the neighborhood that thought he was hot stuff,a real jerk to everyone..he drove a nice muscle car...that night my friend benji went and climbed up on pricks hood under his carport, dropped his pants..took a massive dump right on the eagle of pricks trans am. Then he got a big handful of leaves and smeared it all over the hood...gross i know...but we spent countless hours laughing our a$$es off reminiscing about that for years afterwards.....if you know whos peeing on your bike..maybe its time for you to pretend its halloween?
Gee spdklls, now you have shattered any illusions. I sort of hoped there might have been a nice guy lurking under all all that Nancy Boy colour co-ordinated Kevlar leather.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Gee spdklls, now you have shattered any illusions. I sort of hoped there might have been a nice guy lurking under all all that Nancy Boy colour co-ordinated Kevlar leather.
I'm sure even a old geezer like you was probably a teenager once Mikey..then again..maybe you were born old and crusty, obnoxious and bitter, and wearing your trademark tank top and flipflops and set in your ways but to heII with everyone elses, just like how you are now.

to the OP: I take you live in some sort of apartment complex, I am sure urinating outside would be against policy, make a complaint to the management

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Years ago when I lived in an apt complex I heard girls giggling in the night. So much so I had to get up and take a peek out my bedroom window at what was going on. There were several girls in a fit of the ha ha ha's taking a pee on my back lawn. It seem'd they couldn't make it home to find relief:D I have to admitt I still chuckle to this day about it. Mind you, I lived in a neighborhood where I was awakened once to wittness some one steal my POS car then return it hours later. They jimmyed the lock to the point I could start my car with my house key. How embarrassing though; my car wasn't even fit to be stolen and kept. They actually returned the POS

·
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lol thanks guys, you took my edge off.

this works out better anyhow, i share a port with a friend, and we have another bike in the stall next to us.

yamaha R6
Honda CBR
Yamaha V-Star 650

fun little mix

·
Registered
323 Posts
Man that sucks! I hated living in apartments.

If I were you, I'd set up some kind of trap. I'm thinking something similar to the movie Saw. I'm picturing a trap door somehow activated by this A$$. "You want to play a game?" Maybe not that bad, but perhaps a small log roped to the roof that swings and bumps him towards a strategically placed series of mouse traps...

·
Registered
501 Posts
My neighbors used to throw their beer cans & garbage on my property. I waited till they sitting on porch on day & threw it back in their driveway. Fu-kin trailer trash, actually its a house but they make look like a trailer.
No im not knocking trailers, i used to own a couple.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts