Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Contour HD mounted on my buddys R6 im in front most of the video. First time hes used the contour so we are going to have to do a few more to get better quality.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

·
Registered
389 Posts
My computing skills must not be working today, when I click on your link nothing happens?

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I'm with tom. All I'm getting is a m.youtube.com main page

·
Registered
455 Posts
Nice. Man fort mtn is scary as a mofo. I made a trip up from atlanta first week of feb. Was my first time and pretty cold outside.
I did a run to fort then over to blood on my 250 in one weekend.
There was a lot of pedestrian and bicycle traffic on the mtn. Coming down was really hairy. Your flying at first on way up then you see the edge and you slow down a bit. Really nice scenary though. The 250 was in the ss pockets until we hit a straight. Then they would leave.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea fort mountain is about 10 minutes from my house so we ride it quite often

·
Registered
455 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Whats the price and date on that track day? You will really have your lefts down after tally

·
Registered
455 Posts
I think its 150 or 250 for the one this month and one in april so 125 a day if u do both
Yeah i hear it pretty much blows your tires. Maybe they will run the track in reverse after lunch.
Date march 25th and again april 15th
Im actually prolly gonna skip 25th as i have elite 8 tix but if kentucky ends up not in atlanta ill prolly go.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Idk about your stock tires but i did 2 track days there on the 250 last year and it didnt eat up my 003s to awful bad, a bike with some power is a different story however. We need to take the 250s to deals gap soon and get some good pics

1 - 12 of 12 Posts