Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys and Gals I have seen a few other CBR 250s out there on the streets in Lompoc/Santa Maria and surounding areas. we should get together for a group ride some time.:D

·
Registered
158 Posts
Would be down to ride up there and join!

·
Registered
158 Posts
There are a lot of routes I want to check out. But if anyone wants to come down to Santa Barbara (where I live) I know of some great roads (i.e. the 150, the 33, etc). I think it would be fun and there are many places to eat in SB. Also up in Lopoc/Santa Maria there is Harris Grade and to eat I heard Jalama Beach Cafe is good. Yeah... :D. Not much on that area.

That is a really long route but we could just find spots along it to ride up and down. Practice twisties. Talk about our form. See who "thinks" they have the best form/best idea of form (even though they may just be full of themselves :D) . Eat lunch somewhere and yeah! Good Saturday or Sunday ride!

·
Registered
158 Posts
^ Sounds good. Down! :))

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Twin CBR 250s before a ride up through Lompoc/Harris Grade/Vandenberg Village/ Casmalia and Santa Maria.

left side: MDV50524
right side: Maxidax

Attachments

·
Registered
158 Posts
Bought a GoPro midway through riding with mdv50524 up in Santa Maria. Thought I'd get some footage of the roads we were on while heading back home.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts