Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

Long distance travel

71345 Views 92 Replies 59 Participants Last post by  AAJCBR250R
I want to know peoples experiences on long distance traveling on the CBR250. What's the longest trip you taken? Was the ride comfortable? Any issues along the way?
My longest ride was a day trip along a winding road in northern Ontario. AWESOME trail.
Next summer I'm thinking of a cross Canada trip.
Any thoughts?
1 - 8 of 93 Posts
I want to know peoples experiences on long distance traveling on the CBR250. What's the longest trip you taken? Was the ride comfortable? Any issues along the way?
Any thoughts?
check out my blog for my 2 cents on the topic. And go for it, go touring you will have a blast! I did :D
Hey where did you buy your saddlebags for your CBR250R? any website? I want something similar of what you have.
Thanks in advanced. :)
I got them from the motorcycle superstore online.
IMO you shouldn't really do more then 300miles a day if you want to stop and smell the roses so to speak. I think beyond that number and you are just making yourself miserable. .

I agree 300miles seems to be the sweet spot, anything more and you are aksing for trouble. The 250 requires constant mental and physical input, you can't just let it roll at highway speed and that's exhausting.
Wow, Wow, and more Wow. That first photo is absolutely stunning Wafwaf. Would love to snake my way up and down those roads through the Alps on my CBR250R.
+1 pure Moto-bliss.
If motorcycle touring is anything like this then I'm hooked and want to do more of it in the years ahead (I'm 46 so I think there's a lot left in the tank...)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Welcome to the Lifestyle :D
Reactions: 1
515 miles/824km in one day :eek:, I was done but the two fiddy could have gone on and on.... :D
so I'm done trying other tires and will stick with the IRC said:
Wow, nicely done! Got any pics? I agree with the IRC choice, I got 9200 miles on my original tires. I may replace them at 10k but so far so good.

And only had to adjust my chain once so far.
1 - 8 of 93 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.