Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

Will England here out of Overland Park, KS. Been riding 11 years, mostly on oversized touring and sport touring bikes. I've got a BMW K1100LT and Ducati ST2 in the garage, used to ride a ST1100, VFR, Concours etc.

Really *Really* liking the CBR250R - low weight, honkin fun powerband.

Will

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome!

I cannot wait until winter is over! Have you tried it on the expressway yet? I have been too nervous to try it yet there.

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
" Really *Really* liking the CBR250R - low weight, honkin fun powerband":eek: I'm with you :cool: I like the CBR250R so much I have not had one of the BMW'S or other bikes out this year :D

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome!

I cannot wait until winter is over! Have you tried it on the expressway yet? I have been too nervous to try it yet there.
Yup. About 1 KM out of the dealers parking lot I pulled it up on I-470, a 110 KPH expressway and rode 50KM home at full tilt boogie. At least I'm breakin it in right!

Keeps up great - ran between 100 and 115KPH without a complaint. Smooth, unaffected by traffic wind and big trucks.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
LOVE this bike. My riding history is with bigger bikes and by far this bike is the funnest. You will definately enjoy this new ride. Congrats:)Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
I've ridden big bikes and small bikes, on the road and off the road, for more than four decades..... and reckon a quarter litre is the sweet spot offering nimble handling and reasonable economy, with enough performance to cope with the open road. It may not be all that people dream of, but is all the bike that most need.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Greetings wingland,

Welcome to the Forum. Congratulations on the New cbr. More smiles to the miles with this 1/4 L.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts